National Training Seminar
July 10-14, 2023 | Louisville, Kentucky
JAG is searching for extraordinary workshop presenters! JAG Specialists, Managers, and Administrators are invited to submit a proposal for a “best practices” workshop on targeted topics to improve the operation of the JAG Advantage!
Best Practices Workshops Should
- Spotlight quality JAG programs with replicable best practices
- Present cost-effective, innovative, creative, and tested solutions
- Provide handouts with additional information and resources for further study
- Workshops are 45-minutes in length.
- JAG will provide the following equipment upon request: LCD projector, screen, speaker, flip chart, and markers.
- Additional AV equipment, including a laptop, is the responsibility of the workshop presenter.
- Internet connectivity may be limited.
Submit a captivating workshop title with a 100-word description written in the third person for the NTS Program. Ensure the workshop is interactive and engaging. Be succinct in your description as to what the delegates will be able to do having attended your workshop.
- Proposal deadline: May 1
- Acceptance notification: May 15
- Print Deadline: June 1
Honorarium & Registration Credits for Presenters
JAG will issue a $150 NTS registration credit or honorarium for each workshop presented at NTS.
- Workshop presenters must be registered for NTS
- JAG will provide a $150 credit for each workshop accepted and presented.
- If there are two or more workshop presenters, JAG will divide the credit among the presenters as requested by the lead presenter.
- The presenter must submit an invoice to JAG by July 21 in order to receive the workshop credit by honorarium check. Invoices received after July 21 will not be accepted.
- Invoices need to include the presenter’s name(s) and the address where the payment should be mailed.
- Invoices can be submitted to Laura Sheppard at email@example.com.