Your donation or sponsorship will allow Jobs for America’s Graduates to continue to offer JAG Model programs, services and high performance results to young people with barriers to success to become college ready and career ready upon graduation from high school. JAG offers a variety of investment opportunities to donors and sponsors, including donations to the:
- JAG Core Budget
- National Leadership Awards Event
- Thought Leader Event
- Special Projects
- State Organization Support
- Local Program Support
- Research Studies
Chairman of the Resource Development Committee of the JAG Board of Directors is Mike D’Ambrose, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Archer Daniels Midland.
The first step to become a donor or sponsor of Jobs for America’s Graduates is to contact one of the following:
- Kenneth M. Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer – email@example.com
- Janelle Duray, Director of Affiliate Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael D’Ambrose, Chairman, Resource Development Committee – email@example.com
Or, you can donate online by using the following button:
JAG can provide prospective donors with:
- Tax Exemption Letter – To review JAG's Tax Exempt Status, please click here.
- JAG Annual Report – To view the most recent annual report, please click here.
- Most recent Audit Report
- Arrangements to visit a JAG Model program or attend a JAG state or national event