Participate in this 3-step process to qualify to be a JAG National Trainer.
*look at the course on the Genius under JAG U “JAG Trainer” or see www.jag.org for details on how to apply.
STEP 1: APPLICATION- Due by Friday, February 28, 2020
- Application – Complete the application to express interest: https://forms.gle/mb1yy9o7Xu8jURDL8
- Submit Recommendation form from CSA/State Director.
STEP 2: CONTENT- Due by Friday, March 20, 2020
- Candidate submits a video (5-minutes or less) of themselves training on a content area of choice
STEP 3: TELECONFERENCE – to be scheduled March 26 or 27, 2020
*Submit Materials on the Genius under “JAG U”, in the “JAG Trainers” course or email them to email@example.com.
If selected, what am I signing up for?
- In-person Training, Location TBD- Arrive the evening of April 30, Training on May 1-2.
*States provide costs for travel, lodging, and incidentals and a registration fee of $95. JAG will cover meals during the training.
- Attend an 8-week (1 hour) webinar series (time and date, TBD based on availability of the group)
- Complete homework assignments as requested (via the JAG Genius)
- Attend Pre-NTS & NTS –
Arrive Sunday morning, July 12 and depart Friday afternoon, July 17.
Flight, Hotel, Registration, & stipend covered by JAG National.
- Pre-NTS – Deliver 2-day, pre-NTS session
- NTS – Deliver two 90-minute workshops and other job duties as assigned
- Upon request, the availability to train 2-3 times per year. The state would provide sub-costs and grant permission to be away from school (for Specialists who apply). JAG National would provide travel, lodging, and stipend.
- Attend monthly webinars (hour-long, based on availability of the group) in 2020-2021 for ongoing training and development.
- Provide webinars to JAG Affiliates as requested (depends on need and availability, approx. 3 times/year)
- Assist with creation of courses on the JAG Genius (voice-overs of content, creating videos of new material, TBD).
- Upload documents on the JAG Genius: Under “JAG U” – the “JAG Trainer” course.
- On the JAG National Website at jag.org
- Email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org