Local chapters plan service-learning projects to support the selected organization. Chapters document their involvement and submit documentation for the opportunity to earn recognition at the state and national levels.
At the National Level:
• This event may include activities from June 1, 2022 to March 20, 2023.
• Certificates of Recognition will be awarded to all chapters contributing a minimum of $100 or 100 hours of service in partnership with the service organization.
• Certificates of Merit will be awarded to all chapters contributing a minimum of $500 or 500 hours of service in partnership with the service organization
• Certificate of Recognition and Merit chapters will be recognized with a chapter certificate.
• Those chapters attending the National Career Development Conference and earning recognition will select a chapter representative to go for recognition. Gold, silver, and bronze medals are not awarded for this and other recognition events at the national level.