The Competitive Events Program is as motivational as it is instructional, providing guidance and inspiration for students while setting high goals for achievement. The NCA Competitive Events are valuable tools to encourage members to improve their personal, leadership, and employability skills.
The goals of National Career Association Competitive Events are to:
- Allow members the opportunity to demonstrate the personal, leadership, and employability skills developed through the JAG program and NCA
- Help members understand the value of competition in a market-driven economy
- Provide members with the opportunity to refine their skills before transitioning into the workplace
- Provide recognition for outstanding individual and team performance and achievement
- Provide members an opportunity to build their self-confidence through participation
Creative Decision Making
The L.O.V.E. Project
Project Based Learning Showcase
NCA Knowledge Bowl
NCA Outstanding Chapter
NCA National Service Project
The 2022-2023 Competitive Events were released on September 1, 2022. Please refer to the 2022-2023 Competitive Event Update for changes to this year’s guidelines.