National Training Seminar
July 10-14, 2023 | Louisville, KY
- New Specialists: $700
- Specialists/Staff/Managers/CSA: $650
- Lunch on Monday (New Specialists Only)
- Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Breakfast on Friday
The Registration Fee Includes the Following:
- General Sessions and Speakers
- Educational Workshops
- Media Productions
- Meeting Room Rentals/Hotel Fees
- Recognition Awards
- Registration Materials and Conference Program
- Conference T-shirt
- Select Meals (listed above)
- Conference Operating Expenses
Delegates are Responsible for the Following Expenses:
- Hotel room costs, including taxes & fees
- Meals not listed below
- Transportation to and from the host city (i.e. airline, bus, or train tickets)
- Transportation to and from the hotel
For conference participants traveling with family members or guests, a meal-ticket-only option is available for $350 to cover the costs of included meals. Guests may participate in meal functions only.
Registration is now closed.
The deadline was June 8.
The online registration link will provide an option for online credit card payment at the time of registration or an option to be invoiced for check or cash payments.
Checks should be made payable to Jobs for America’s Graduates and mailed to:
Jobs for America’s Graduates, Inc. (JAG)
Attn: Katherine Travis
1600 Duke Street, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314-2720
Registration payments will also be accepted onsite via check or cash. JAG will not accept credit card payments onsite.
Refunds and Cancellations
Cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30 at 5:00 PM EST. No cancellations or refunds will be issued after June 30. Substitutions are allowable until Noon on Monday, July 10, 2023, during registration.