National Career Development Conference
April 18-20, 2024 | St. Louis, Missouri
Jobs for America’s Graduates and the National Career Association (NCA) invite industry leaders and partners to share their professional and leadership knowledge with NCA Members at the National Career Development Conference (National CDC).
Educational workshops will be held throughout the day on Thursday and Friday of the National CDC. Workshop topics should cover a variety of interests for NCA Members (JAG Students) and JAG Specialists.
Suggested Topics Include:
- Student Success Skills
- Leadership Development Skills
- Personal Banking and Financial Literacy
- Life Skills
- Higher Education
- Training and Certifications
- Career Exploration
- Career Preparation
- College Admissions
- Service-Learning Projects
- Workplace Skills
Educational Workshop Schedule
Thursday, April 18, 1 PM – 4 PM
Friday, April 19, 9 AM – 4 PM
- Workshops are 45-minutes in length.
- JAG will provide an LCD projector and screen. Additional AV equipment, including a laptop, is the responsibility of the workshop presenter.
- Internet connectivity may be limited.
- Rooms are set theater to accommodate maximum seating.
- All workshop proposals will be reviewed and presenters will be notified about their proposal status via email.