Make plans to join us for the JAG Thought Leader Event hosted by Gallup, for an interactive working session as we craft policy and programmatic solutions to urban and rural youth unemployment including:
- Ensuring students have essential components/criteria for earning a high school diploma – or its equivalent – in order to become employable and "job ready" upon graduation.
- The design of specific policy and programmatic solutions for the unique challenges in both urban and rural areas.
- Exploring apprenticeship and work based learning opportunties.
Once recommendations are crafted, they will be taken to Governors, Members of Congress, the Administration, Chief Executive Officers of major companies and trade associations, and leaders from foundations and corporations focused on the youth employment issue. We need your help!
Our Co-hosts include:
- The Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- The National Urban League
- The Asian and Pacific Islander Scholarship Fund
- The Society for Human Resource Management
- The Council of Chief State School Officers
- America's Promise
- The Rural School and Community Trust